Hi Ya’ll! I wanted to do a quick check in! I have been using this Maskimizer fairly regularly since I purchased it and here are some of my thoughts on it so far!
- It does make my skin feel nice.
- I have used it alone a couple times when I am lazy. It makes a nice quick boost of moisture, but would not do this regularly.
- It is kinda fun to use as an extra pampering.
- The spray is a bit harsh. Seems like I haven’t been able to get a gentle spritz in some time. It is more of a stream/spray.
- It does improve the Origins mask experience.
My final thoughts are that I would not repurchase this. It just seems like an added step and a waste of money. I have had nice results, but like I mentioned before, I don’t think I should HAVE to use is this to make a mask work better. Even though it does feel nice on the skin I think I will save my money to buy something else. If you are a mask junky than this may be more up your alley! Have you tried this product yet? What are you thoughts?
Xoxo! Talk Soon!